About Beats by Dr. Dre
Beats Electronics LLC or Beats by Dr. Dre or Beats by Dre is an audio products manufacturing subsidiary of Apple Inc. The company headquarters are in Culver City, California United States and was founded by rapper and music producer Dr. Dre and co-founder of Interscope, Jimmy Lovine. It deals primarily in speakers and headphones. The company was expanded to the online music market in 2014, by launching Beats Music, an online subscription-based music streaming service.
Return and Refund Policy
The policy only applies to the products placed after July 2014. Beats Electronics guarantees pure satisfaction to its customers. Customers can return any products within 30 days of its purchase, due to any reason what so ever. The product needs to be in brand new condition and must include all the accessories, original packaging, and the barcode or serial number legible.
Steps to return the products
- Firstly, you need a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and address to where the product is to be shipped from customer support.
- You need to pack the product in a sturdy box with original packaging. If original packaging is not included, this must be informed well in advance to the Customer Support.
- Mention the RMA number outside the box
- The product is to be shipped using FedEx, UPS or US Postal Services only.
- Get the tracking number from the shipping service.
Confirmation of Receipt
You will receive a confirmation email from the company when your product is received and the RMA number is verified. The refund payment will be transferred to you by the same mode as you opted for purchasing.
Purchases from New York City retailers must be returned from the same place only. If the product is purchased online from the beats website or by telephone, it cannot be returned to the retail stores.
The company recommends you to purchase the insurance with the products.