About Big Lots
Big Lots is an America based retail company, which is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The Company has more than 1410 stores across 47 states of the country. This retail chain was started as Consolidated Stores Corporation in December 1967 by Sol Shenk in Ohio.
Big Lots Return and Refund Policy
The company wants to provide complete satisfaction to its customers. For which, they offer them to bring back the products with which the customers are not happy. The refund policy of Big Lots is mentioned below:
- Your refund request will not be accepted if the product to be returned is not accompanied by a valid purchase receipt.
- Products can only be accepted for return or exchange if it is purchased within last 30 days.
- Any product to be returned must be in new and unused condition, and all the accessories and instruction manuals should be included with the original packaging.
- Payment of refund from Big Lots will be the same as used by the customer while purchasing the product.
- Software and video games can only be returned if the packaging is not opened.
- Big Lots have all the rights to decline any request for exchange or refund in any given case.