Searching for the easiest ways to return your Barnes and Noble products? Then Barnes and Noble Return Policy will be the only thing that would help you to do so. There are certain terms and conditions users will require to accomplish the Barnes and Noble Returns. It is notable that returns and refunds can only be processed when eligible items are satisfied.
Many Terms, requirements and conditions therein Barnes and Noble book Return, Barnes and Noble Return Policy after 14 days, Barnes and Noble return policy without a receipt which varies according to the products and goods that you have purchased.
Now, if you want to return the products that you have purchased from the Barnes and Noble bookstores or purchased online, you must be referring the post available here. This post will make your return easy and get your refund or exchange easier. Take a view of the returning steps and post available here and get your job done meanwhile in no time.
Barnes and Noble Return Policy | Barnes and Noble Returns
The customers are offered full refunds on the returns of original unread books, undamaged CDs, DVDs, toys, games, and audiobooks which are returned within 14 days from the day of purchase whether you bought from Barnes & Noble Booksellers store or from the online Barnes&Noble.com.
In case, users wish to return the product or get a refund from a store without packaging receipt or after the limited time period, you are not eligible to issue a refund or get the merchandise back to you.
BARNES AND NOBLE RETURN POLICY FOR THE ITEMS BROUGHT FROM Barnes & Noble Stores Stores
EXCEPTIONS for Barnes and Noble Returns
🤚 Only defective CDs | DVDs | Audiobooks could be returned or exchanged. Opened CDs or DVDs or Audiobooks may not be returned.
🤚 Return or exchange are not permitted either after 14 days from a day of purchase or without the packaging slip or receipt.
🤚 Returns, Refunds or Exchanges are also not available for the items or books not carried by Barnes & Noble or Barnes & Noble.com.
BARNES AND NOBLE RETURN POLICY FOR TEXTBOOK RENTALS
- Time Period within the book should be returned- 21 Days.
- Users are allowed to return the textbook for any possible reason.
- The textbook must be in the same condition as when you purchased it.
- Restocking fee- $5.
How to return Barnes and Noble Textbook Rentals?
- Get access to your online account at BN.com.
- Go to “Manage Textbook Rentals” in the Account Settings of the Settings part. (Users will require to Sign In here).
- Go to “Active Rentals”.
- Find the textbook you want to return and click on “Print Shipping Label”.
- Get your package to any UPS location and ship it via UPS Mail services.
BARNES AND NOBLE RETURN POLICY FOR OTHER SELLER ITEMS
- Time Period within the item should be returned- 30 Days
- Users must require packaging slip at the time of returning the products. In case, the user doesn’t have the packaging slip then find your Marketplace order on the Order Status page and click the order number.
- The refund only will be issued after the Seller (Marketplace) confirms your item is in the same condition as you have received and then the process will begin through BN.com.
- The users will require to email the Seller or Marketplace in order to get details about how to return the items.
BARNES AND NOBLE RETURN POLICY Contact Detail
For further inquiries, please call the Barnes and Noble Returns Customer Service Number at (800)843-2665.
The terms and conditions published here were published here after proper research on the Barnes and Noble Return Policy and Barnes and Noble Returns. In case, you have any BN return troubles, you could reach BN Return Policy at BN Returns official Page. Check Return Policy official page for more related posts.