Do you like to play video games? Great, then It represents a series of a video game. You can spend your much times on Xbox. xbox return policy helps to You have to return the game within 90 days without opening box. If you are not satisfied with this then you can return or exchange to check this Xbox exchange.
Can you return opened game to Walmart? You have to return the game within Walmart return policy after 90 days without an opening box to find here Xbox return policy Walmart. When a game or app leaves you wanting more, we are here to help. Self-service refunds on to check here Xbox one self-service refund.
Searches related to Xbox Return Policy
xbox self-service refund
xbox return policy Walmart
xbox one self-service refund
Walmart return policy after 90 days
xbox return policy Costco
Here’s how to return or exchange items purchased from Microsoft or Microsoft Store. If you bought a Microsoft product from a source other than Microsoft Store, contact that source to return the item.
Physical goods like a Surface, Xbox controller, virtual reality headset or packaged software may be eligible for return and exchange or refund.
- Sign in to Order history, and then select Request a return. If you don’t see Request a return, your item may not be eligible for a return. See Microsoft Terms of Sale.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to get a prepaid shipping label for the return. If you can’t get a prepaid shipping label for the return, contact support.
- When we receive your item and find it eligible for a return, we’ll either ship you a replacement or issue you a refund.
Get the status of your return and refund
Digital goods like apps, games, add-on content, subscriptions, movies, TV shows, and books are not returnable unless the offeror applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund.
Digital gift cards and service/subscription cards may be eligible for return. See Microsoft gift card terms and conditions.
When you make a qualifying return, we’ll credit the full amount, less the original shipping and handling charges. Refunds are generally processed within 3–5 business days after we receive your item and find it eligible for a return. Refunds are applied to the original payment option.
If you request a refund for something you purchased from Microsoft Store, you can track its status online.
- Sign in to your Order history with your Microsoft account.
- Find the product. It will include the return and refund status.
- If you see we’ve issued the refund but the money hasn’t been credited back to your payment option, wait a few days. Depending on the bank, it can take a few days to process the refund.
See the resources below for more help with Microsoft products and services.
- Visit Microsoft Support for help with products such as Windows 10, Xbox, Office, and more.
- For tracking or canceling orders, go to Microsoft Store support.
- Get more info about canceling a subscription or free trial or turning off recurring billing.
- See more topics related to Microsoft subscriptions at My Subscriptions.
- Get info about how to Prevent unauthorized purchases from Microsoft Store.
- Read Microsoft Terms of Sale for detailed info about the return and refund policy.
- Read Microsoft’s Extended Holiday Returns Policy.
- Post a question in the Microsoft Community.