Do you like to visit sony electronics? Sony electronics has present to you day by day latest consumer to Sony electronics products. Then I will give information about sony return policy. Its return to the store of purchase to arrange an exchange or return on sony return phone number.
Here you refer to the in-store returns policy at the time of purchase. All sony store return policy purchases must be returned to the point of purchase. If a product was purchased with Sony then an individual may not return their products.
Searches related to Sony Return and Refund Policy
sony return policy headphones
sony refund policy
sony return phone number
amazon return policy
At Sony, we take pride in our quality products and services and we value you, our customers. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your requirements please contact our team within the applicable 30 day period to discuss a refund, credit or exchange. If there’s anything we can do to change your mind or to make you more satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at [email protected]. We’re here to help you 9 am – 5 pm (AEST), Monday – Friday. If you are unhappy with your purchase, received a faulty item or simply chose the wrong one, please follow our simple returns process below:
- Please contact our Sony Store team within 30 days of receiving your order at [email protected] to initiate a returns/exchange process. All returns, exchanges or refunds must have returns advice (RA) generated and the original item returned before refunds or credits are generated.
- Products must be returned in the original packaging and movies, music, games, and software may only be returned if unopened.
- Shipping and handling are non-refundable unless a replacement item is shipped out due to being damaged in transit, or faulty when opened at which Sony will assume the responsibility.
- All products must have been purchased from Sony Online and have a Sony Online order reference.
- Refunds, credits, and exchanges are based on the paid price on the original order.
Goods Damaged in Transit/Faulty Goods
Wherever possible, our team will also help to arrange a courier pick up of goods from you, however, Sony will not assume liability for items lost in transit that are yet to be received. A traceable shipping method is recommended. Our team will also advise on the documentation required to be attached to the returned item. When your return has been received and processed, Sony will process your refund or ship out your new item. Refund times may vary, but generally, returns are fully processed within 7-10 business days from receipt.
Credits and refunds
- If deemed faulty or damaged before you received your order, Sony will happily replace your purchase with a new item. No additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the replacement to be shipped back to us.
- For items where an incorrect color, style or model has been chosen, as long as the item is in its original packaging, Sony may provide a credit or exchange. No credit or exchange will be issued until the item has been returned and inspected.
- Where an exchange is accepted by Sony, there may be additional shipping charges depending on size.
- Where applicable, refunds will be provided via the same form of payment used for your order.
- Please choose gift cards and Sony Entertainment Network vouchers carefully as these cannot be returned or exchanged.
What if I change my mind?
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided, however, if the original product is in the original unopened packaging, Sony may offer a credit or exchange of the original product value. Please note, credits will only be issued once we have received the returned item.
Repairs and Servicing
You may return goods we have delivered to you for repair by contacting our service team at [email protected]. We understand that sometimes large items (TVs & stereos) cannot be shipped easily so our service team will happily arrange an inspection. Sony will assess and repair products within a reasonable time. This time frame will be communicated via the service team but may vary due to part availability or fault diagnosis. Where possible, all fees (labor, freight, assessment) will be communicated for purchases not covered by the Australian Consumer Law or manufacturer’s warranty. Where a fault is not found, there may be a service fee involved.
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
The ACL is a single, national law concerning consumer protection and fair trading, which applies in the same way nationally and in each State and Territory. The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) covers all goods sold in Australia and has guarantees that cannot be excluded. Under the ACL, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. What are consumer guarantees? When a consumer buys goods or services, the ACL provides that they will have guaranteed rights that. You can check official links to see return and refund policy.
- the supplier has the right to sell the goods;
- goods are of acceptable quality;
- the description match the goods;
- the goods are fit for the intended purpose as described by the supplier;
- repairs and spare parts are reasonably available;
- services are carried out with reasonable care and skill and are completed within a reasonable time.