Petsmart Fish Return & Refund Policy 2019
Do you visit the PetSmart store? If yes, Petsmart provides a wild variety of animals. I will give information about Petsmart Fish Return & Refund Policy. If you purchase a live fish at PetSmart store and you did not like your fish then you can return or exchange at PetSmart live fish return policy to check here Petsmart return policy on fish within 14 days from the date of purchase.
If you purchase anything from PetSmart and you opened your item and that item is damaged for any reason to check here its Petsmart return policy damaged. If your fish has died so don’t worry you can return in 14 days within your receipt to check here PetSmart dead fish return policy 2019.
Searches related to Petsmart Fish Return And Refund Policy
- PetSmart return policy on fish
- PetSmart dead fish return policy 2019
- PetSmart live fish return policy
- PetSmart fish return policy 2019
- PetSmart adoption return policy
- PetSmart return policy damaged
At PetSmart, your satisfaction is very important to us. We know pet parents are busy, so we’ve made our return policies easy and convenient.
NOTE: Treats points that were redeemed toward the purchase of an item will be forfeited when a product is returned. In addition, a return of a product will deduct the points earned from the original transaction.
Returning Online Purchases
If you’re not satisfied with your petsmart.com purchase, you can return the product for the purchase price (minus the shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other charges). Product must be in its original packaging.
NOTE: We do not accept returns or exchanges on prescription medication products.
To return an item in a store that was purchased at petsmart.com, simply bring the product in its original packaging plus the packing slip or the shipping confirmation email as proof of purchase to any PetSmart store. If paid for by credit card, the card used to purchase the merchandise is required so that your return can be credited to the same card (minus the cost of shipping and gift wrapping).
If you do not have the same credit card that you used to make your petsmart.com purchase, or used a payment method other than a credit card for your order (such as PayPal or Google Wallet), you’ll receive a merchandise return card for the appropriate amount. Merchandise return cards can be used for future in-store purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prescription medication items cannot be returned to our stores.
To find a retail store near you, use our Store Locator or call (888) 839-9638.
Pack the item safely and securely for shipping and include the packing slip (retain a copy for your records). Affix the RETURN shipping label provided and send the package via a traceable and insurable method.
Please note: exchanges are not available by mail. All shipping charges must be paid by the customer. COD deliveries will be returned to the customer.
Returning Products Purchased at a PetSmart Store
If you’re not satisfied with a product purchased in the store, simply bring the product in its original packaging and in new or saleable condition to any PetSmart store to be returned.
Returns or Exchanges With a Receipt:
- Receipts are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
- If a purchase is paid with cash, a refund will be issued in cash.
- If a purchase is paid by check, a refund will be issued with a merchandise return card or cash following a 10-day waiting period from the date of sale for the appropriate amount.
- Credit card purchases will be credited to the original card used or a merchandise return card will be issued for future use in store. Debit card purchases will be refunded as cash. If the original card is not available, or a payment method other than a credit card was used for your order (such as PayPal or Google Wallet), a merchandise return card will be issued.
- If a purchase is paid with a gift card, a refund will be issued with a merchandise return card.
- If exchanging a product, any positive balance will be refunded in the original form of tender.
- Merchandise return cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
Returns or Exchanges Without a Receipt or With a Receipt Older Than 60 Days:
- Bring the product and a valid ID to any store and a merchandise return card for the most recent sale amount will be issued. If making an exchange, any positive balance will be refunded in the original form of tender.
You must have a valid receipt to return or exchange any of the following products that are valued at $10 or more:
- Electronic merchandise, such as collars, fencing and training items
- Grooming tools
- Filters or pumps
- Non-prescription pet medication or vitamins
Returning Products Purchased Online With a Payment Method Other Than a Credit Card
To return an item in a store that was purchased at petsmart.com using PayPal, Google Wallet, or any payment method other than a credit card, simply bring the product in its original packaging plus the original receipt or invoice to any PetSmart store.
You’ll receive a merchandise return card for the appropriate amount. Merchandise return cards can be used for future in-store purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. I have mentioned above information about Petsmart return policy on fish to check its official site to all information about a return, refund, and exchange.